Tuesday 17 April 2012

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

So, this week's theme for Top Ten Tuesday is 'Top Ten Tips for New Book Bloggers', but, having only been blogging for just over a couple of months, I don't really feel qualified or experienced enough to be giving other people advice, which is why I'm not going to be doing this week's TTT. I look forward to dropping by everyone else's TTT posts though, and seeing what top tips I can pick up!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh! I would actually love to do a post on that because I always want to give people tips and I usually start jumping up and down when someone asks and go: "WHEEEEEEEEE! I GET TO ANSWER A QUESTION THAT I'VE BEEN DYING TO ANSWER!" But I can't properly devote my time to this meme because of how I have a designated post already. :/ Song and book blogging is a blessing and a curse. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm fairly new to blogging, so I didn't do one of these either (not that I ever do TTT, but still haha). I've been hopping around the book blog world and there are a ton of really great tips out there. Definitely appreciated this week's theme. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hiya there! Thanks for dropping by The Book Parade!

***N.B. This is now an award-free zone. I'm honoured if you consider me, but people taking the time to read my posts and comment is the most valuable award I could receive. Thanks! :D